I like that Beyonces ‘Best Thing I Never Had’ sounds like it could be from any of Beyoncé’s previous albums, or even from a late-era Destiny’s Child record.
When the song builds to its breaking point (“Thank god I found the good in farewell / I used to want you so bad”) you can perceive Beyoncé’s emotional and physical strain come together. The most disarming thing about the clip is that she sings directly to the camera, dealing with this dude with a mix of triumph, smirking laughter and constant resentment.As she scratches and growls her way through these vocals, we understand that it’s a song about getting through heartbreak as well as comprehending and nurturing oneself; accepting that you made the right decision even if it was difficult.
Some of her verse for Beyonces ‘Best Thing I Never Had’ are:
/ And will always be the best thing you never had.”
This will almost certainly grow on me like ‘Run The World (Girls)’ did, and I certainly wouldn’t write off an era before I’ve even heard the album.
Which is why “Best Thing I Never Had,” the official next single from 4, is entirely poised to get another B megahit in the vein of “Irreplaceable.”’The Best Thing I Never Had’ is this year’s most powerful, female empowered dismiss to a bad lover.
Incoming search terms:
- best thing i never had beyonce mediafire
- best thing i never had media file
- best thing i\ve never had mediafire
- best thing ive never had mediafire
- beyonce best thing i never had
- lighters mediafire
- best thing ive ever had beyonce mediafire
- Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had mediafire
- best thing you never had beyonce mediafire
- mediafire best thing i never had